SunriseMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SunriseMu

For Palyers From Server and no only:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application as a Game Master

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ralph2o
ralph2o

Application as a Game Master Empty
PostSubject: Application as a Game Master   Application as a Game Master EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 am

Introduction : Hi . im Ralph Very Happy im new on this server but i think i will love it like the other m.u that im playing Very Happy

Name : Ralph Ronald Sabino

Languages : English , Tagalog

How Much Time you can spent in-game and also in forum : 3 - 5 Hours same on game and forum Very Happy

You're Objectives : My objectives is to Banned who break our rules . like on PVP Server many player have a speed hack right now i will watch them then report on you . while on non PVP Server i will help all the beginner tell them the guides how to add stats . how to finish 2nd and 3rd quest .
last my objectives is to invite more player to play out Game Very Happy

The reason's why you are applying for Game Master position : My reason is to help all player like beginner . to banned all breaking our rules . and have a lot of Event because right now theres so many server that have many GM but they not making a Event .

Experience in MU : im become GM on Funz MU philippine server past 2 years but right now the FunzMU was gone because the main admin didnt pay his game and im disappointed on that ADMIN Sad

Hoobies : my hobbies is playing music Very Happy and playing Baseball :DD

So any problems you can PM me guys my name on game is Ralph im online everyday Very Happy bye bye i hope i will be accepted as a GM Very Happy

Back to top Go down
xBuLLWoLFx
xBuLLWoLFx

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Game Master   Application as a Game Master EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Sorry..we dont think to decied a new gm now, coz we have alot gms..mybe u can apply when gm apps open by admin..from now try to donate for get it.
Back to top Go down
SnakeEyeS
Game Masters
Game Masters
SnakeEyeS

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Game Master   Application as a Game Master EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:53 am

Agree with bull Wink
Back to top Go down
tripledark13

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Game Master   Application as a Game Master EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Very Happy me Too Sir xBuLLWoFLx im agree .....
Back to top Go down
http://Aralesaxel@yahoo.com
iDoLQ

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Game Master   Application as a Game Master EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:31 am

/Closed to prevent spam..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Game Master   Application as a Game Master Empty

Back to top Go down

Application as a Game Master
Page 1 of 1